Hiking To Rio Celeste, it is great option for your vacation in Costa Rica where you can enjoy surrounded of nature, and visiting our fantastic rio Celeste and its wonderful waterfall.
Hiking To Rio Celeste tour, we leave early in route to Rio Celeste, we’ll arrive at the Tenorio Volcano National Park, where we’ll begin our 5 miles hike (approximately 4 hours) through the tropical rain forest. We’ll arrive “Los Teñideros” of the Rio Celeste, the site where two streams of crystalline water come together and form the heavenly color blue that gives the river its name.
We’ll continue our hike through the jungle to seek out the volcano’s furnace vents that expel gases of extreme high temperatures. On our descent we will get to see the spectacular Rio Celeste waterfall whose color makes it one of a kind. Our final reward is an exquisite lunch at the end of our journey.
- Walk in the National Park over an amazing trails
- Know “Los Teñideros” of the Celeste River
- Through the jungle can observe the volcano’s furnace vents that expel gases of extreme high temperatures.
- Can see the spectacular Rio Celeste waterfall whose color makes it gorgeous.
What You Can Expect
- According to legend, after God had finished painting the sky, he washed his brushes in Costa Rica’s Río Celeste, a magnificent river of light blue water that snakes its way through the Tenorio Volcano National Park.
- Experience this startling phenomenon of nature on a 10-hour hiking tour from towns and villages in the Arenal Volcano area. You will start your 5-mile hike through a lush carpet of rainforest, looking either side at the fauna and flora of the unique ecosystem, and up at the canopy of cloud forest.
- Eventually, you will arrive at Los Teñideros, where 2 streams of crystalline water come together to form a heavenly color that gives the river Celeste its name.
- Continue through the jungle to the volcano’s furnace vents, which expel gases at extreme high temperatures. On your decent, stop at the spectacular Rio Celeste waterfall, where the watercolor is one of a kind! Your final reward is an exquisite lunch at the end of your hike.
Rates and transportation
Rates are based per person, in US dollars.
Kids: $110 USD
Students: $125 USD
Duration: Full day
Minimum Pax: 2 pax
Maximum Passengers: 40 pax
What is included
- Naturalist guide
- Transportation in an A/C bus
- Entrance fee to the park
What to Bring
- Long pants
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
Ready to book Hiking To Rio Celeste tour?
Please send us your inquiry about this outing, we will be glad of assisting you very soon.
Submit your review