Arenal Volcano is perfect for your vacation in Costa Rica, it will not be completed without visit La Fortuna area
Your vacation in Costa Rica will not be completed without visiting La Fortuna area with its active volcano and its Rainy and Humid Forest, the best way to enjoy this volcano will be taking the hike near the Arenal Volcano national park to walk on the first lava flow (1968), at these place you also have the chance to see some of present activity (depending on weather conditions), plus the view from the Arenal lake, great hike, followed by a delicious lunch at the hot springs restaurant.
Take time to relax your mind and body as you enjoy of these therapeutic volcanic hot water springs, surrounded by mother nature, rain forest, volcano and magnificent infrastructure of pools, waterfalls and wet bars that will make your visit to these place very pleasant. On the way back to Jaco the dinner will be served at a local restaurant in San Ramón Town. Hot Springs choices: Baldi, Ecotermales, Paradise, The Springs, Titoku and Tabacón (different rates).
- Walk in the National Park to assess the effects of volcanic activity.
- Relax with natural mineral hot springs.
What You Can Expect
- You will be able to enjoy this Arenal Volcano and will take the hike near the Arenal Volcano national park to walk on the first lava flow, also you can admire the beautiful view from the Arenal lake.
- Take time to relax your mind and body as you enjoy of therapeutic volcanic hot water springs, surrounded by mother nature, rain forest, volcano and magnificent infrastructure of pools, waterfalls and wet bars.
Rates and transportation
Rates are based per person, in US dollars.
Adults: $169 USD
Kids: $135 USD
Students: $153 USD
Duration: Full day
Minimum Pax: 4 pax
Maximum Passengers: 40 pax
What is included
- Water bottle
- Naturalist guide
- Transportation in an A/C bus
- Entrance fee to the park and the hot springs.
What to Bring
- Swimming suit
- Hiking or running shoes
- Light comfortable clothing
- Light jacket
- Sun Block
- Change of clothing
- Mosquito repellent
Ready to book this Arenal Volcano tour?
Please send us your inquiry about this outing, we will be glad of assisting you very soon.