Savegre White Water Rafting is a tour day full adrenaline and extreme fun with the amazing Savegre White Water Rafting tour.
Savegre White Water Rafting tour provides transportation from your hotel to the river put it. You will enjoy the scenic road trip as it takes you over winding gravel roads through remote countryside landscapes.
While you are attempting to tame the rapids of Savegre River, your guide will be riding beside you to ensure your safety.
This river features class II and class III rapids. Once you reach the end of the river you will be able to take a closer look at your surroundings and admire the colorful flora and fauna. Your guide will lead you to a stunning waterfall where you will stop for snacks.
You can take advantage of this relaxing pause and swim a little in the calm pond nearby. Your guide will help you find notable species of primary jungle vegetation. You will also be served a delicious homemade meal for lunch.
Transportation will be arranged to return you to your hotel.
- You will spend approximately 2 ½ hours in the raft taming the rapids.
- Take amazing photos of landscapes.
- Enjoy of a delicious homemade meal.
What You Can Expect
- You will have the opportunity to see picturesque views of African palm plantations, little towns, small rivers and jungle vegetation.
- Occasional stops to take photographs during the trip to the river.
- Savegre River boasts class 3 rapids and is filled with bends and turns of excitement.
- Take a rest in a stunning waterfall where you will stop for snacks and admire the nature.
- At the end will be able to take a closer look at birds flying overhead and colorful vegetation adorning the shoreline.
Rates and transportation
Rates are based per person, in US dollars.
Adults: $120 USD
Kids: $120 USD
Students: $108 USD
Duration: Full day
Minimum Pax: 2 pax
Maximum Passengers: 40 pax
What is included
- Soft drinks
- River gear
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation in an A/C bus
- Continental breakfast.
What to Bring
- Shorts of a quick-drying material
- Hat with a brim for sun
- Rubber-soled shoes
- Waterproof sun protection
- T-shirt is optional
- Bring an extra change of dry clothes for after rafting
Ready to book Savegre White Water Rafting tour?
Please send us your inquiry about this outing, we will be glad of assisting you very soon.