Safari on Peñas Blancas River offers you an experience of peacefulness in the forest traveling on the Peñas Blancas River with the opportunity to observe nature.
Experience on the Peñas Blancas River offers you the opportunity to observe many different animals such as monkeys, sloth, iguanas, tortoises, crocodiles and numerous bird species. Our boat doesn’t use a motor so that you can enjoy the sounds of nature as we paddle down the river offering you the best opportunity to take photos.
You will be accompanied by an experienced naturalist guide who will explain many fascinating details about the trees, plants, birds and animals. This tour, which includes a stop for beverages and tropical fruits, takes only a half day and is especially designed for people with a limited amount of time.
- See many varieties of animals and plants
- Enjoy of the mother nature and their landscapes
What You Can Expect
- Opportunity to observe many different animals such as monkeys, sloth, iguanas, tortoises, crocodiles and numerous bird species.
- Can enjoy the sounds of nature
- Opportunity to take amazing photos.
- This tour includes a stop for beverages and tropical fruits.
Rates and transportation
Adults: $59 USD
Kids: $35 USD
Students: $42 USD
Minimum Pax: 2 pax
Maximum Passengers: 40 pax
What is included
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Transportation in an A/C bus
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Sandals or tennis shoes
- Sunscreen lotion
- Insect repellent
Ready to book Safari on Peñas Blancas River tour?
Please send us your inquiry about this outing, we will be glad of assisting you very soon.