Rio Perdido Adventure Retreat is an amazing tour where you will able to enjoy many activities so much relaxing and adventure activities accompanied for a delicious lunch.
We will begin with a scenic hike on one of the main trails, guided by one of our guides. As part of the hike, visitors will have the opportunity to swim in different parts on the crystal-clear river. At river’s edge multiple springs convert a cool stream into the soothing thermal river, with temperatures ranging from 90 to 115 degrees Fahrenheit.
After a visit to the springs, an authentic culinary experience awaits you at the restaurant.
You will find thermal pools with a private swim-up bar, hanging bridge, a panoramic view of the dry-forest and volcanic range. This area is covered in gigantic tombstone-like volcanic rocks that tell of a cataclysmic eruption that occurred thousands of years ago, a scene unlike anything you will see elsewhere in Costa Rica or anywhere else in the world.
Under the guidance of renowned adventure designers, we have created a sequence that will please and surprise. Our inspiring Rio Blanco canyon is the main stage for the awesome cable-based adventure.
It includes 15 platforms: 6 of them are rock-based, 9 are suspended on the canyon walls, A pendulum cable, A 50 ft “Tarzan swing”, A 90 ft challenge bridge, 4 via ferratas with lengths varying from 15 to over 30 ft, 5 zip lines with lengths varying from 260 to over 800 ft, water station in the middle of the circuit.
- Swim on a crystal-clear river.
- Relax with natural mineral hot springs.
- Walk on a fantastic hanging bridges with a beautiful panoramic view.
- Do an amazing Tarzan Swing.
What You Can Expect
- We will have a hike and also will have the opportunity to swim on a crystal-clear river.
- After a visit to the springs, an authentic culinary experience awaits you at the restaurant.
- You will find thermal pools with a private swim-up bar, hanging bridge, a panoramic view of the dry-forest and volcanic range.
- On our inspiring Rio Blanco canyon you will able to enjoy an cables-based adventure as Aerial canyon, Tarzan swing, via ferratas.
Rates and transportation
Rates are based per person, in US dollars.
Adults: $175 USD
Kids: $140 USD
Students: $158 USD
Duration: Full day
Minimum Pax: 4 pax
Maximum Passengers: 40 pax
What is included
- Water bottle
- Naturalist guide
- Transportation in an A/C bus
- Entrance fee for combination tour.
- Aerial canoeing
- Hot spring river
- Hot spring pool
What to Bring
- Swimming suit
- Hiking or running shoes
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothing
- Mosquito repellent
- Some money
Ready to book this Rio Perdido Adventure Retreat Tour?
Please send us your inquiry about this outing, we will be glad of assisting you very soon.