Monteverde Cloud Forest Experience is perfect for your vacations in Costa Rica and will be able to feel yourself into the clouds and see variety of wildlife.
Being a model for sustainable ecotourism sites, Monteverde is located on the mountain range that divides the continent in two, with a high altitude that makes Monteverde a cloudy and tempered place, giving special conditions for its flora and fauna.
This cloudy atmosphere is very conducive to producing life and greatly enriches the environment, helping to support a complex and diverse ecosystem, one that harbors over hundred species of mammals, reptiles, 450 species of birds, thousands of insects, and over 2,500 species of plants.
Accompanied by a naturalist guide, you will witness one of the finest suspension bridges hikes in this world renowned natural reserve. Panoramic views of the immense variety of fauna and flora are absolutely breathtaking. Monteverde also has an amazing zip line course including the longest and highest cable in the Country.
It is also possible to tailor your activities and visit unique places such as the coffee plantation, home of the country’s most refined and rich coffees, visit the Santa Elena reserve or the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Monteverde and Santa Elena town has the advantage of being accessible to all, with picturesque souvenirs and tasty restaurants.
- Enjoy a fantastic Canopy Tour, or educational Hanging Bridges.
- Do a great don Juan Coffee tour.
- Will take a tour in Santa Elena Reserve or Monteverde Reserve.
What You Can Expect
- Enjoy the don Juan Coffee tour, that is one of the best tasty coffee in the world.
- Admire dry scenery of the pacific lowlands, the green and hilly views.
- Enjoy a fantastic Canopy Tour, or something less exciting as walking for trails that is connected with Hanging Bridges.
Rates and transportation
Rates are based per person, in US dollars.
Adults: $165 USD
Kids: $142 USD
Students: $149 USD
Duration: Full day
Minimum Pax: 2 pax
Maximum Passengers: 88 pax
What is included
- Fresh fruits
- Water bottle
- Fruit juice
- Naturalist guide
- Transportation in an A/C bus
- Entrance fee for the Selvatura tour.
What to Bring
- Hiking or running shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun block
- Insect repellent
- Some money
Ready to book Monteverde Cloud Forest tour?
Please send us your inquiry about this outing, we will be glad of assisting you very soon.