Manuel Antonio National Park is one of the most visited destinations of all Costa Rica national parks and reserves.
With a very enjoyable weather throughout the year despite of some rain during the low season this charming yet small biological peninsula consists of several beaches, mangroves and coastal dry and humid forest. This protected area is very popular due to its wide variety of flora and fauna.
An experienced guide will accompany you on this picturesque oasis of life where you will get amazed of its natural wonders. Of its most important fauna we find monkeys, birds, iguanas, crabs, sloths and some other mammals. Manuel Antonio National Park is the perfect place to enjoy nature which is merged into the beauty of its white sand beaches.
This coastal preserve holds the most important population of the Squirrel Monkey or “Tití” Monkey in Costa Rica the smallest and most endangered specie of monkeys in the country with a maximum size of 80cm (31 inches), these mammals are famous to be the most important living attraction in town.
We cannot leave Manuel Antonio without taking a delicious lunch with a great ocean view. The park is closed on Mondays during the low season.
- Will able to see the wide variety of flora and fauna.
- Take a walk through a amazing trails in Manuel Antonio Park.
- Enjoy a small swim in the beautiful Manuel Antonio’s beaches.
- There you can see the Squirrel Monkey or “Tití” Monkey.
What You Can Expect
- Perfect place to enjoy nature which is merged into the beauty of its white sand beaches.
- Small biological peninsula consists of several beaches, mangroves and coastal dry and humid forest.
- Picturesque oasis of life where you will get amazed of its natural wonders.
Rates and transportation
Adults: $63 USD
Kids: $63 USD
Students: $57 USD
Minimum Pax: 2 pax
Maximum Passengers: 20 pax
What is included
- Bilingual guide
- National park entrance fee
- Transportation in an A/C bus
- Soft drinks
What to Bring
- Swimsuit and towel,
- Insect repellent
- Beach sandals
Ready to book Manuel Antonio National Park Tour?
Please send us your inquiry about this outing, we will be glad of assisting you very soon.