Combination Tours with Hanging Bridges, this tour begins at 7:30 am, gives you the opportunity, in a single day, to sample the attractions that have made the Arenal region famous.
Combination Tours with Hanging Bridges you will start the tour visiting the hanging bridges option consists of a hike on a 1.9 mile (3.1 km) trail on which you can enjoy the rainforests flora and fauna. The trail crosses nine fixed bridges and six suspension bridges and is laid out at a maximum grade of seven degrees so that anyone can walk it. Our next stop is the La Fortuna Waterfall.
From the trailhead you will hike approximately 15 minutes before reaching this majestic waterfall where you can swim or just enjoy its beauty. Lunch is next and Arenal Vida Campesina is the place. Following lunch you’ll have the opportunity to rest before embarking on the volcano hike.
You will enjoy a very educative walk, the naturalist guide will introduce you to the geological formation of the area and the regeneration of flora since the last volcano eruption.
As an additional you may have the choice of a relaxing dip in the world-famous Hot Springs followed by a buffet dinner, please make the inquiry to our sales department for the hot springs of your preference, rates will vary according of the hot spring of your choice.
- Visit to the marvelous Arenal Hanging Bridges.
- Enjoy the beautiful Río Fortuna waterfall.
- Best Lunch in town.
- Visit to La fortuna Town.
- Some surprises.
- Walk in the Private Reserve of Lava 1968 to assess the effects of volcanic activity and first lava flow.
- Relax with natural mineral hot springs (upon request, rates according to the hot springs of your choice).
What You Can Expect
- The Arenal area is well known around the world for the unique natural attractions, that this area offers to all their visitors, like exuberant forest and wildlife, an active volcano, the amazing Fortuna Waterfall, and the natural mineral Hot Springs.
- This Combination Tours with Hanging Bridges enjoying in one day all the attractions named before. By the morning we visit the impressive Arenal Hanging Bridges, the beautiful Río Fortuna, and then take a delicious lunch to regain energy and walk in the National Park to assess the effects of volcanic activity and finally relax a while at the mineral hot springs (Hot Springs must be requested, price will vary). There is possibility to observe a wide variety of plants, wildlife, the magnificent Volcano & Lake Arenal.
Rates and transportation
Rates are based per person, in US dollars.
Adults: $152 USD
Kids: $122 USD
Students: $137 USD
- Activity recommended for people in regular shape.
- Activity lasting: 14 hours approx.
- Hike takes place on a private reserve.
- Recommended for children over 7 years old.
- We provide ponchos in case of rain (during the rainy season).
- Pickup time will depend on your hotel, our reservations department will advise at the time of confirming the activity.
- In case of booking a hot spring choice, please bring your swimming suit and change of clothes.
What is included
- Transportation in an A/C bus
- Entrance fees
- Naturalist guide
- Cold drinks
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Sunscreen lotion
- Insect repellent and rain gear (during rainy season)
- Bathing Suit (In case of purchasing a hot spring choice)
Submit your review
On March 20, 2016 we booked our tour with jacamar travels for a tour to the volcanic hike, hanging bridge, waterfalls and paradise springs. The company was punctual in sending their vehicle. I especially want to thank the company for sending us exceptionally knowledgeable, strong language, easy to understand young men Michael and Anderson. If you are planning to use this company ask for these two tour guides. It was a very productive day, learned quite a bit. They came well prepared with enough supply of water and ponchos in case it rained. I was not too thrilled with Paradise Springs....may be because we spent the previous day at the Baldi Springs which is far superior ad they also have buffet lunch or dinner for a very reasonable cost. Well this review is for the company so my one word summary 'exceptional'
Ready to book Combination Tours with Hanging Bridges tour?
Please send us your inquiry about this outing, we will be glad of assisting you very soon.