Carara National Park Combo tour is perfect to nature’s lovers to walk surrounded of the beauty that it offer us with its gorgeous wildlife and flora
Carara National Park Combo is a tour with gorgeous natural sanctuary that is home to approximately 48% of Costa Rica’s aviary species, making this Manuel Antonio tour ideal for bird watching enthusiasts. There are 2 possible trails to explore each of them about 2 miles in length.
During your hike, the nature guide will stop to point out exemplary species and offer explanations about the different things you see along the way.Half way through the hike you will take a 20 minute pit stop to rest and admire the scenery.
One of the incredible highlights of this Manuel Antonio tour is the opportunity to see red macaws flying overhead. After exploring the park you will journey over to the Tarcoles bridge where you can look down and admire the enormous crocodiles that call the river home.
This is a great time to take advantage of your camera and get some story-worthy snapshots for back home. Once you have seen all there is to see you will return to base camp where a delicious home-style lunch awaits you.
At the end of the tour your operator will have arranged transportation to take you back to your hotel.
- Is home to approximately 48% of Costa Rica’s aviary species.
- Is situated in a transitional region between the tropical dry forest and the humid pacific rainforest.
- See different species of birds and animals, amongst them the white face and howler monkeys, iguanas, toucans and trogons and scarlet macaws
- Enjoy our famous boat tour on Tárcoles River for a unique crocodile and wildlife sightseeing experience, through this important ecosystem.
What You Can Expect
- In Carara National Park Combo you will know gorgeous natural sanctuary is home to approximately 48% of Costa Rica’s aviary species, ideal for bird watching enthusiasts.
- After traveling halfway through you will admire the scenery and have the opportunity to see red macaws flying overhead.
- Carara Preserve showcases colorful species of flora and fauna from a varied ecosystem, this sanctuary is populated by many different species of birds and animals, amongst them the white face and howler monkeys, iguanas, toucans and trogons.
- You’ll enjoy our famous boat tour on Tárcoles River for a unique crocodile and wildlife sightseeing experience, through this important ecosystem.
- Our captain will surely spot the biggest crocodiles in the river for you to enjoy a great up close encounter with these magnificent reptiles and will be amazed by the wide diversity of birds we find in this area.
- You will see different kinds of mammals, birds and reptiles that flourish in this mangrove will be able to spot different migratory aviary species; glimpse ospreys, gulls, cormorants, pelicans and frigates.
Rates and transportation
Rates are based per person, in US dollars.
Adults: $155 USD
Kids: Children under 6 years old do not pay
Students: $138 USD
Note: A minimum of 4 people are required to operate this Manuel Antonio tour, or in the event that less than 4 individuals want to participate they must cover the cost equivalent to 4 adult rates.
Duration: 6 hours
Minimum Pax: 4 pax
Maximum Pax: 20 pax
What is included
- Naturalist guide
- Transportation in an A/C bus
What to Bring
- Hiking shoes
- Suntan lotion
- Mosquito repellent
Ready to book Carara National Park Combo tour?
Please send us your inquiry about this outing, we will be glad of assisting you very soon.