Canyoneering “Rappel at Waterfalls” is a fantastic adventure tour for your vacation in Costa Rica that will complete your visiting in La Fortuna area
We start off the adventure by assisting you into your “Petzl” harness and giving you your “Piranha” rappelling gear, “Pro-Tec” helmet and gloves. Next, your professionally-trained bilingual guides will give you a thorough safety talk about proper techniques and rappelling moves.
Then we do a practice rappel down an easy, 15-ft. waterfall, so you can get the hang of it. Keep in mind, you’ll be using some rock climbing moves as we make our way through this gorgeous slot canyon some parts of the canyon are less than 5-ft. in width.
Remember to use your arms, legs and “bum”. You’ll descend down 5 more waterfalls until you get to the grand finale, the biggest waterfall over 210-ft high.
The water will splash all around you as you make it to the bottom, feeling incredibly exhilarated. It’s then a short 10 minute walk up the side of the canyon to where your tropical fruit and water await you and then you get treated to a delicious home-cooked lunch.
- Feel the water when it splashes on your face.
- Down on a fantastic waterfalls.
- Practice a fantastic Canyoneering “Rappel at Waterfalls” Tour
What You Can Expect
- First you can do a practice rappel down an easy, so you can have an idea before to start the adventure.
- You’ll descend down 5 more waterfalls until you get to the grand finale… the biggest waterfall over 210-ft high.
- You will feel the water will splash all around you as you down it to the bottom, feeling incredibly exhilarated.
Rates and transportation
Rates are based per person, in US dollars.
Adults: $101 USD
Children: $101 USD
Students: $91 USD
Duration: Full day
Minimum Pax: 4 pax
Maximum Passengers: 40 pax
What is included
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation in an A/C bus
- All necessary equipment.
What to Bring
- Secure shoes (tennis shoes, Keen or Teva-style,)
- Clothes to get wet in
- Change of clothes for after the tour
Ready to book Canyoneering “Rappel at Waterfalls” Tour?
Please send us your inquiry about this outing, we will be glad of assisting you very soon.